The Serial_LCD adventure has come to an end, replaced by a new generation of exciting products with outstanding features.
In future releases, I plan to follow and integrate the developments of the IDEs.
For example, chipKIT MPIDE is currently based on the Arduino 23 repository but is considering a 1.0-based version.
The Serial_LCD Library Suite was designed for 4D Systems screens on SGC mode.
- screen orientation independent library — release 17
- menu system with 4 levels and 8 options per level — release 19
- advanced text display — release 19
- faster save screen to SD / read screen from SD using RAW partition — release 22
- VGA handling — release 23
- Goldelox-based screens compatibility — release 118
- no more RAW.INI file on the FAT partition required for RAW identification — release 25
- new release numbering and release control — releases 100+
- screen size independent library — release 118
- graphic library with direction, clock, histogram, ... — release 106
- other graphics for the graphic library as gauge, ... — release 108
- images gallery management — release 202
- fully Arduino 1.0 compliant library — release 204
- reset of the screen done by one IO pin from SC16IS750 when using I2C_Serial — release 104
- new library Energy — release 101
- support for Wiring 1.0 — release 128
- unified library suite for Arduino 23 and 1.0, chipKIT MPIDE and Wiring. — release 132
- full documentation in PDF, HTML and docset formats
- unified release numbering — release 333
Since January 28th, 2012, each .h and .cpp file has now its own numbering for easier management.
Release control is performed as a pre-processor instruction:
// test release
Unified Library Suite
There's one single numbering scheme starting release 333, which supersedes previous numbering schemes 1xx and 2xx
The unified library suite handles Arduino 23 and 1.0, chipKIT MPIDE and Wiring.